Been really busy the past few weeks. Moved back to my sister's the beginning of the Month. Alot less drama here. Kinda weird, past drama surfaced its head at the same time, which of coarse was met with the same answer as the present day drama...."Jodie is concentrating on herself and her preps...Both of ya'll need to get out of my life and stay out!"
With that being said...
Preps are moving along as planned by Pete. Weight has been dropping along with the good ole bodyfat. Veins are popping in my back, delts, running up and down my arms, soon to be peeking out in my tummy I s ee those peeking out and my Christmas tree is in.
I haven't been able to make it over to Houston much to train with John, so have been having a friend that is a trainer at World's work with me on legs. Pete wants them overtrained...meaning 3 times a week, so that begins this week. Just trying to get the top and bottom to match because they sure the hell dont right now!
Cardio is still right under an hour both am and pm, but it is strictly on the stairmill. Diet has not been changed much, just doing a carb cycle 5 low/1 high.
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true
.1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10.When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
Good friends are like stars, You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.